Hydraulic single winch drum 180kN and 650kN
Commissioned by Tenwolde Transport and Repair B.V., MH Poly has designed hydraulic winches. These winched are used as anchor on the submersible pontoon during the MOSE-project (flood barrier in Venice). The advantage is that the winch can also be used for many other purposes.
Because the winches are mobile they can also be used as a mooring winch on other vessels. On shore these winches could position heavy units and they are also suitable for horizontal transport. The winch is hydraulically driven and has a hydraulically operated band brake and clutch. This makes it possible to loosen the drum in free fall.
- Design of winches using 3D-modeling (Inventor) and Finite Element method (RFEM);
- Making detail drawings.
In cooperation with Tenwolde Transport and Repair BV MH Poly has developed two winches. This process began on the basis of experience and technical knowledge of both parties. Each component has been developed and merged into one. The parts and assemblies are manufactured and assembled by TTR.
Technical specifications 180kN hydraulic single drum winch
- 3200 x 2239 x 1369 mm (L x W x H);
- 565 metres steel wire, diameter 32mm;
- Brake holding force: min. 27tn;
- Manual operated clutch and band brake on drum;
- Manual operated hydraulic control fitted on the winch;
- Gritblasted frame and guards with finish of three layer marine coating system;
- Rope spooling device 2pcs. Left hand / 2pcs. Right hand.
Technical specifications 650kN hydraulic single drum winch
- 4700 x 2940 x 2010 (L x W x H);
- 1000 metres steel wire, diameter 52mm;
- Brake holding force: min. 1000kN;
- Hydraulic operated clutch and brake on drum;
- Manual operated hydraulic control cabinet fitted on the winch;
- Wireless remote control optional Gritblasted frame and guards with finish of three layer marine coating system on entire winch 2pcs. Left hand / 2pcs. Right hand.
Tenwolde Transport en Repair B.V.