Certifying soil transportation groyne lowering Waal, phase III
For the river management project ‘Groyne lowering phase III’ (part of Dutch Room for the River Programme), MH Poly Consultants & Engineers B.V. is responsible for the certification of the reused soil of approximately 280 groynes, which needs to be lowered or removed on the River Waal near Zaltbommel in the Netherlands. The measures implemented to increase safety will also improve the overall environmental quality of the river region.
The excavated soil needs to be applied elsewhere within the rules of the Dutch Decree on soil quality. For the benefit of this, the ground is extradited under BRL 9335 KOMO product certificate, granted for ground.
The intended application location is the Large-scale Soil application Koornwaard.
- Advice on merging parties (BRL 9335-1);
- Monitoring and advising on calamities;
- Sampling and testing protocol parties in accordance with 1001;
- Soil flow administration BRL 9335;
- Delivery soil under BRL 9335-1 KOMO product certificate.
Joint venture Van den Herik / Boskalis